What we do
We are here to inform, consult, train and raise awareness.
We facilitate sharing, networking and creating collaborations across the field.
Members of the Association are theatre educators and professional theatres of all types.
- We support the professional, creative, and personal development of our members through a range of workshops, seminars and internships.
- We offer consultations to both established and aspiring theatre educators theatres and relevant institutions.
- We aim to train a new generation of theatre educators and provide additional qualifications to any theatre staff interested in audience development.
- We run pilot programmes in theatre audience development, designed based on analysis of the specific needs of a given theatre and its audience. The programmes include the recruitment and optimal integration of a new theatre educator at the theatre.
- We create an online platform for sharing publications, videos, and other resources on the topic of theatre in education.
We are a point of contact for anyone interested in theatre audience development.